A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Regional Depot Manager to join a successful parcel distribution business on a full time, permanent basis. This will require you to oversee the successful operational, commercial and strategic performance of 4 of the client's Midlands based hubs (predominantly West Midlands area).
Your remit will extend to:
- managing regional productivity and performance offering business insight and solutions to maximise utilisation of resources and equipment
- controlling all aspects of H&S, ensuring that a proactive and preventative ethos exists
- managing budgets to ensure financial KPI's are successfully achieved
- understanding each site-specific detail and working with the teams to ensure maximum operational productivity while reducing costs
- developing and implementing regional strategy to maximise revenue, (including a creative ability to identify additional revenue streams) develop people, control costs and drive profits
As an individual it is important that you can see the "bigger picture" whilst actively engaging, mentoring and developing the team around you. Exceptional inter-personal skills and a background of continuous improvement that lead to tangible results will be required.
This can be a high-pressure, fast-moving operation and is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, forward thinking logistics professional with multi-site experience to make a significant, positive impact. The client is ambitious in their growth plans, the vision they have for the future of the company and are looking to align themselves with individuals who share commitment to supporting this next exciting stage of their development.
For immediate consideration, send your CV without delay!