My client is a leading specialist in total Waste Management solutions. They cover a variety of sectors and we have an opportunity at our Darlington site to join as a Recycling Waste Sorter Operator on a temporary ongoing basis, the successful applicant has the opportunity to join the company on a Permanent Basis following a successful 8 week probationary period
- Waste operative to ensure waste streams are collected and segregated correctly. These can consist of metals, cardboard, wood, general waste and hazardous (oils, batteries etc.)
- Working with all site staff assisting with the smooth operation of client site
- Provide client with innovations and waste segregation best practice
- Provide Health and safety support whilst on site, ensuring site adhere to H&S, EA and other regulatory body's policy and procedures
- Day to day site operations and waste requirements
- Ensure all waste streams are segregated and stored correctly after process in accordance with site health & safety policies and procedures
- Following advice and instructions given by Supervisor
- Ensure you are a role model for other employees - conduct and behaviour
- Undertake any training provided to assist you in your role
- Support other staff and provide guidance where needed
- Encourage a positive work environment and culture for all employees
- Manual Handling (Training will be given if needed)
Hours of work are Monday to Friday over 3 shifts:
6:00am-2:00pm, 2:00pm-10pm and 10:00pm-6:00am on a rotational basis.
This company are looking for candidates that want to join the business on an ongoing basis and grow with their company. They have excellent prospects and opportunities going forward.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available