My client is a leading specialist in total waste management solutions. They cover a variety of sectors and we have an opportunity at our Darlington site to join as a Recycling Waste Operator (with FLT) on a temporary ongoing basis.
- Waste operative to ensure waste streams are collected and segregated correctly. These can consist of metals, cardboard, wood, general waste and hazardous (oils, batteries etc.)
- Working with all site staff assisting with the smooth operation of client site
- Provide client with innovations and waste segregation best practice
- Provide Health and safety support whilst on site, ensuring site adhere to H&S, EA and other regulatory body's policy and procedures
- Day to day site operations and waste requirements
- Ensure all waste streams are segregated and stored correctly after process in accordance with site health & safety policies and procedures
- Following advice and instructions given by Supervisor
- Ensure you are a role model for other employees - conduct and behaviour
- Undertake any training provided to assist you in your role
- Support other staff and provide guidance where needed
- Encourage a positive work environment and culture for all employees
There is a salary increase following your successful probationary period of 8 weeks:
The hourly rate increase is:
6am to 2pm - £10.39
2pm to 10pm - £10.67
10pm to 6am - £11.80
There is also an excellent incentive bonus following your probationary period - this is paid out on a twice yearly basis
- Counterbalance fork lift licence
- Manual Handling (Training will be given if needed)
Hours of work are Monday to Friday over 3 shifts:
6:00am-2:00pm, 2:00pm-10pm and 10:00pm-6:00am on a rotational basis.
This company are looking for candidates that want to join the business on an ongoing basis and grow with their company. They have excellent prospects and opportunities going forward.