My client is a leading specialist in total waste management solutions. They cover a variety of sectors and we have an opportunity at our Huntingdon site to join as a Recycled Waste Sorter (with FLT) on a temporary ongoing basis.
Duties will include:
- Sorting a variety of waste products that are produced on site within a engineering manufacturing environment
- All waste is clean waste including, engineering and metal spares, plastic, and cardboard
- Working in all-weather terrain, you need to be aware that the environment is outside and so work continues in all weather conditions
- Working within a strict health and safety conscious environment
- Working within a strong team ethic
- Customer Facing, the ideal candidate would be able to communicate with the client that we are sorting waste for and liaise with their Team
This role has the potential to go permanent and also lead to a supervisory position, and so the ability to demonstrate Leadership Skills would be an advantage
An FLT Counterbalance Licence is an essential requirement for this role.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 7am to 3:30pm
This company are looking for candidates that want to join the business on an on-going basis and grow with their company. They have excellent prospects and opportunities going forward.
Please apply in the first instance or call Barker Ross on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Counterbalance Forklift Driver
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Up to £9.50 per hour
- 11 days ago
Barker Ross is currently recruiting on behalf of their Peterborough client for a Counterbalance Forklift Driver on a temporary to permanent basis. Working rotating shifts: 06:00 - 14:00 and 14:00 - 22:00. Duties to include: Loading and unloading lorries Putting stock away Replenishing P... Read More
FLT Driver (12 hours) 4 on 4 off Days
- Sleaford, Lincolnshire
- Up to £10.00 per hour
- 19 days ago
Our client is a leading manufacturer of paper products in the UK and supply to major retailers nationally. They require an FLT Driver (Counterbalance), to join them on a temporary to permanent basis. They offer an excellent transfer scheme of just 8 weeks and have a variety of permanent... Read More