My client is a leading specialist in total waste management solutions. They cover a variety of sectors and we have an opportunity at our Huntingdon site to join as a Recycled Waste Sorter (with FLT) on a temporary ongoing basis.
Duties will include:
- Sorting a variety of waste products that are produced on site within a engineering manufacturing environment
- All waste is clean waste including, engineering and metal spares, plastic, and cardboard
- Working in all-weather terrain, you need to be aware that the environment is outside and so work continues in all weather conditions
- Working within a strict health and safety conscious environment
- Working within a strong team ethic
- Customer Facing, the ideal candidate would be able to communicate with the client that we are sorting waste for and liaise with their Team
This role has the potential to go permanent and also lead to a supervisory position, and so the ability to demonstrate Leadership Skills would be an advantage
An FLT Counterbalance Licence is an essential requirement for this role.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 7am to 3:30pm
This company are looking for candidates that want to join the business on an on-going basis and grow with their company. They have excellent prospects and opportunities going forward.
Please apply in the first instance or call Barker Ross on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Recycling Waste Operative/FLT Driver
- Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
- Up to £11.00 per hour
- 14 days ago
My client is a leading specialist in total waste management solutions. They cover a variety of sectors and we have an opportunity at our Huntingdon site to join as a Recycled Waste Sorter (with FLT) on a temporary ongoing basis. Duties will include: Sorting a variety of waste products t... Read More
- Brandon, Suffolk
- 26 days ago
Here at Barker Ross we are recruiting for a Flt driver to join our clients ever growing team. Monday to Friday 6 am until 6 pm For a negotiable wage what we look for in a candidate a valid FLT license * A strong work ethic * The ability to work on your own * A valid UK driving license (... Read More
FLT Driver (Reach / Counter Balance)
- Kettering, Northamptonshire
- £23000 - £26000 per annum
- 20 days ago
Vacancies have arisen for experienced FLT Drivers to join a hugely successful warehousing and distribution business in Kettering on a full time, permanent basis (Mon to Fri). You will join a friendly and busy team. The client has opportunities on two shifts, both 45 hours, one on days t... Read More