My client is a leading specialist in total waste management solutions. They cover a variety of sectors and we have an opportunity at our Darlington site to join as a Recycled Waste Sorter (with FLT) on a temporary on going basis.
Duties will include:
- Sorting a variety of waste products that are produced on site with in a engineering manufacturing environment
- All waste is clean waste including, engineering and metal spares, plastic and cardboard
- Working in all weather terrain, you need to be aware that the environment is out side and so work continues in all weather conditions
- Working within a strict health and safety conscious environment
- Working within a strong team ethic
An FLT Counterbalance Licence is an essential requirement for this role.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday over 2 shifts:
6am-2pm (£9.29 per hour) and 2pm-11:30pm (£9.53 per hour) on a rotational basis.
This company are looking for candidates that want to join the business on an on going basis and grow with their company. They have excellent prospects and opportunities going forward. At present, the role is temporary to cover long term sickness, however this may turn into a permanent oppertunity for the right candidate.
Please apply in the first instance or call Barker Ross on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available