Employee engagement is our number one priority, happy employees make a successful business, and this is reflected in the fact that our staff retention is over 85%. We offer fantastic training, mentoring & coaching and probably one of the best overall packages you will find in our sector and certainly the best management team you will find anywhere!
You will work onsite at the client premises fulfilling vacancies, managing current temporary labour and taking full ownership of running the account.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Provide excellent levels of customer service, ensuring all client vacancies are fulfilled
- Build a strong relationship with the client
- Understand the vacancy requirements
- Attend Regular review meetings to ensure service levels are maintained
- Ability to prioritise workload, while dealing with various tasks at once
- Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and drive to succeed If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Salary £ 21,000 - £24,000 plus commission and great benefits including, Private Medical Insurance with Vitality Healthcare and Life Insurance including YuLife Membership.
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Louise Thompson for more information regarding the role.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Group only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Candidate Generation Consultant
- Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
- £10 - £10.50 per hour + Plus £5 Bonus for each new candidate
- 15 days ago
The roles require you to recruit candidates for large accounts working solely with our biggest clients, you will need to have a full clean driving licence, as you will make regular visits to client's premises. This role will be split between our branch in Nottingham, embedded within our... Read More