We are seeking a unique individual to join our friendly, close knit and hard-working team on a full-time basis. Working as part of an onsite team for one of the UK's largest distribution centres. Your job will be to help keep the account organised and assist with finding candidates for the new opportunities received daily whilst ensuring KPI's are achieved.
Employee engagement is our number one priority, happy employees make a successful business, and this is reflected in the fact that our staff retention is over 85%. We offer fantastic training, mentoring & coaching and probably one of the best overall packages you will find in our sector and certainly the best management team you will find anywhere!
You will have regular meetings with the client so as to fully understand the current vacancies the team need to be working on.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Recruiting for temporary labour
- Interviewing, screening and assessing candidates for our client
- Using marketing & social media sources to attract individuals
- Provide excellent levels of customer service, ensuring our clients' vacancies are fulfilled
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Understand clients individual vacancy requirements
- Attend Regular review meetings to ensure service levels are maintained
- Ability to prioritise workload, while dealing with various tasks at once
- Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and drive to succeed If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
- Performance management of the temporary workforce
What can we offer you:
- Best Companies to Work for 2020 - We are an employer whom has employee engagement at the heart of everything we do
- Up to 50 days holiday per year
- Membership of our Gold Club - this could include an all expenses trip to Dubai as well at Private Healthcare cover
- Access to the AIG Smart Health app - 24 hr unlimited access to a suite of six service; a 24/7 UK-based GP, best Doctors, mental health support, a health check, access to nutrition consultations and an online fitness programme. This service is also available to your immediate family, including children up to the age of 21.
- Dress down Fridays
- Payday breakfast
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Shenola Thomas for more information regarding the role.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Experienced Logistic Recruitment Consultants
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Package dependant upon experience
- 20 days ago
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be required to work alongside other team members to build upon the existing client base. The role will involve both telesales and direct business development in order to develop client relationships and gain business and you will need a full clean dr... Read More