We are seeking a unique individual to join our friendly, close knit and hard-working team on a full-time basis. Working as part of an onsite team for one of the UK's largest distribution centres. Your job will be to help keep the account organised and assist with finding candidates for the new opportunities received daily whilst ensuring KPI's are achieved.
Employee engagement is our number one priority, happy employees make a successful business, and this is reflected in the fact that our staff retention is over 85%. We offer fantastic training, mentoring & coaching and probably one of the best overall packages you will find in our sector and certainly the best management team you will find anywhere!
You will have regular meetings with the client so as to fully understand the current vacancies the team need to be working on.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Recruiting for temporary labour
- Interviewing, screening, and assessing candidates for our client
- Using marketing & social media sources to attract individuals
- Provide excellent levels of customer service, ensuring our clients' vacancies are fulfilled
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Understand clients individual vacancy requirements
- Attend Regular review meetings to ensure service levels are maintained
- Ability to prioritise workload, while dealing with various tasks at once
- Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and drive to succeed If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
- Performance management of the temporary workforce
What can we offer you:
- Best Companies to Work for 2020 - We are an employer whom has employee engagement at the heart of everything we do
- Up to 50 days holiday per year
- Membership of our Gold Club - this could include an all expenses trip to Dubai as well at Private Healthcare cover
- Access to the AIG Smart Health app - 24 hr unlimited access to a suite of six service; a 24/7 UK-based GP, best Doctors, mental health support, a health check, access to nutrition consultations and an online fitness programme. This service is also available to your immediate family, including children up to the age of 21.
- Dress down Fridays
- Payday breakfast
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Shenola Neal-Skinner for more information regarding the role.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Night shift Operatives
- Ilkeston, Derbyshire
- Up to £9.80 per hour + Plus 25% premium after 37.5 hours
- 1 day ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for Packaging Operatives Our Client is a Food Manufacturing site based in Eastwood Key Responsibilities : Picking Packing Assembly line work Table work Al other associated duties Job Type: Full-time, Ongoing work Salary: £9.80 per hour. Overtime is p... Read More
Production Staff And Packers Wanted -Various shifts available
- Dereham, Norfolk
- £8.91 - £9.41 per hour
- 1 day ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for Production Bakery Operatives Our Client is a Food Manufacturer based in Shipdham Key Responsibilities : Picking Packing Labelling Working in a busy production environment Job Type: Full-time, Ongoing work Salary: £8.91 - 9.41 per hour Working pat... Read More
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £9.03 - £16.95 per hour
- 2 days ago
Barker Ross is currently looking for cleaners to work at the hospital. As a cleaners you will be required to perform the below duties : dusting, mopping, sweeping, waxing floors and vacuuming Refilling supplies, such as toilet paper and paper towels Cleaning spills, broken glass and oth... Read More
Warehouse Packaging Operatives Required
- Southwell, Nottinghamshire
- Up to £9.40 per hour
- 3 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for Warehouse and packaging staff Our Client is a Food Packaging / Distribution company based in Sherwood Key Responsibilities : Un loading pallets re packaging products Quality checks on all items Preparing goods for the customers Date/Batch Coding ... Read More
NHS afternoon cleaner
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £9.03 - £9.21 per hour
- 5 days ago
Barker Ross is currently looking for cleaners to work at the QMC Hospital. As a cleaners you will be required to perform the below duties : dusting, mopping, sweeping, waxing floors and vacuuming Refilling supplies, such as toilet paper and paper towels Cleaning spills, broken glass and... Read More