The role as a consultant for us involves the following aspects:
- Business development and sales activity both through telesales, client visits and presentations
- Ownership of existing key client relationships
- Acting as a 'sector expert' to your clients and candidates
- Candidate attraction and interviewing
- Creating and following clear strategic business plan in order to achieve career and earning goals
- Provide excellent levels of customer service
What can we offer you?
- Best Companies to Work for 2020- We are an employer whom has employee engagement at the heart of everything we do
- Access to the AIG Smart Health app- 24 hr unlimited access to a suite of six service; a 24/7 UK-based GP, best Doctors, mental health support, a health check, access to nutrition consultations and an online fitness programme. This service is also available to your immediate family.
- Payday breakfast plus many more.
Employee engagement is our number one priority, happy employees make a successful business, and this is reflected in the fact that our staff retention is over 85%. We offer fantastic training, mentoring & coaching and probably one of the best overall packages you will find in our sector and certainly the best management team you will find anywhere!
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Louise Thompson for more information regarding the role. Contact email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07824 016253.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Group only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Public Realm Operative
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Up to £10 per hour
- 30 days ago
Barker Ross are looking for Public Realm Operatives in Nottingham. The working hours are 08:00 - 15:00 The hourly pay rate is £10 The role predominantly is to collect household waste bins, Operatives could provide a range of gardening, refuse, recycling, grounds maintenance and cleansin... Read More
Financial Accountant (maternity cover, 1 year)
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £23000 - £25000 per annum
- 6 days ago
This position will ideally suit someone who is ready to take their next step up from an Assistant Accountant role. This will be a very exciting role with varied responsibilities. Key Responsibilities include: To assume responsibility for (but not limited to): Assisting with the producti... Read More