We are looking for an experienced Logistics Recruitment Consultant with a minimum 1 year's experience running a 360 desk, to join our award-winning team in Northampton, the successful candidate will have a warm desk to work on and a live database. We offer extensive training for you to progress through your career with Barker Ross and be successful.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be required to work alongside other team members to build upon the existing client base. The role will involve both telesales and direct business development in order to develop client relationships and gain business and you will need a full clean driving licence.
The role as a consultant for us involves the following aspects:
- Business development and sales activity both through telesales, client visits and presentations
- Ownership of existing key client relationships
- Acting as a 'sector expert' to your clients and candidates
- Candidate attraction and interviewing
- Creating and following clear strategic business plan in order to achieve career and earning goals
- Provide excellent levels of customer service
What can we offer you?
- Best Companies to Work for 2020- We are an employer whom has employee engagement at the heart of everything we do
- Up to 50 days holiday per year
- Membership of our Gold Club- this could include an all expenses trip to Dubai as well at Private Healthcare cover
- Access to the AIG Smart Health app- 24 hr unlimited access to a suite of six service; a 24/7 UK-based GP, best Doctors, mental health support, a health check, access to nutrition consultations and an online fitness programme. This service is also available to your immediate family.
- Dress down Fridays, Payday breakfast plus many more.
Employee engagement is our number one priority, happy employees make a successful business, and this is reflected in the fact that our staff retention is over 85%. We offer fantastic training, mentoring & coaching and probably one of the best overall packages you will find in our sector and certainly the best management team you will find anywhere!
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Louise Thompson for more information regarding the role. Contact email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07824 016253.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Group only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Onsite Account Manager
- Wigston, Leicestershire
- £20000 - £22000 per annum + Bonuses
- 14 days ago
We are looking for an Onsite Account Manager to work onsite at our clients site in Wigston, Leicester. The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar environment before and also had experience of working with high volumes of temporary workers - full training will be given though to t... Read More
Social Media Executive - Kickstarter scheme
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £4.55 - £8.20 per hour
- 27 days ago
We are looking for an intelligent individual to join us as a Social Media Executive with the government's new Kickstarter Scheme. Key Requirements: The scheme is ONLY available for 16-24 years of age AND on Universal Credit. A maximum of 25 hours per week. You must be confident with the... Read More
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- 11 days ago
Responsibilities: Management of the sales ledger to minimise bad debt, ensuring customers adhere to payment terms and credit limits. Telephone and email chasing up to collection and pre-legal stage, of the above accounts daily, with all overdue accounts being contacted within the workin... Read More