We are looking for an recruitment consultant to join our team in the Northampton branch.
We've had an outstanding year so far and our growth is continuing at a rapid pace. So if you're considering a move from your current employer, please see below where we're recruiting for and get in touch to find out a bit more about our opportunities.
All levels of experience welcome, including those without as full training will be given...
Experience in industrial, Logistics or Technical sectors. We offer support and training in order for you to progress through your career with Barker Ross and be successful.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be required to work alongside other team members to build upon our existing client base. The role will involve canvassing new and existing clients as well as new projects. You will have access to market influencing lead portals whereby new and current projects are updated daily.
The role as a consultant for us involves the following key aspects:
- Business Development and sales activity, this is done via the phone and on site visits to Client projects, there will also be presentations to be held at various Head Office meetings.
- You will have ownership of existing key clients, maintaining and building upon the relationship.
- Acting as a 'sector expert' to your clients as well as your candidates, treating them as Clients!
- Candidate attraction and interviewing.
- Creating and following a clear strategic business plan in order to achieve career and earning goals.
- Provide excellent levels of customer service
We offer an excellent salary, benefits and commission scheme as well as clear career progression paths for the right person.
Please call Tanya on 01604 634479 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org