Duties to include:
- Registering and interviewing candidates
- CV searching
- Inducting new starters
- Liaising with clients regarding daily bookings
- On site presence - site tours, introducing new starters
- Dealing with queries and complaints
- Dealing with in-bound and out-bound telephone call
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good IT skills - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Flexible working hours to include evenings and weekends
- A current Driving Licence
- Good interpersonal skills to deal with clients at all levels
To apply for this position please forward your CV to email@example.com or for more information call the Peterborough Office on 01733 530023.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available