One of the leading logistics providers has an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Advisor in the Thurrock area. This role is a 6 month contract with a view to go permanent.
The role is key for our clients home delivery contracts. The Recruitment Advisor will provide an end to end recruitment service for the Home Delivery network recruiting for porters and drivers, 3.5t, 7.5t and Class 2, along with any other recruitment needs.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Screening applications against the role requirements.
- Arranging interviews and driving assessments for suitable candidates.
- Conducting interviews.
- Making offers of employment to suitable candidates.
- Sending offers of employment, starter information and induction confirmations.
- Preparing reports as required by the management team
Experience, skills and attributes:
- Resourcing experience in a high volume environment, either in-house or agency.
- Experience of working with an ATS or other recruitment systems.
- Confident with Microsoft Office.
- Previous Driver or Warehouse recruitment experience would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills using a variety of formats in an effective manner.
- Possess the interpersonal skills, integrity and commercial awareness to maintain excellent working relationships at all levels.
- Ability to work well under pressure whilst demonstrating strong organisational skills.
- Enthusiastic and self-disciplined with a proactive approach to work.
- Analytical skills to interpret data.
You will ideally come from a recruitment background and have 360 experience within a logistics environment.
Salary for this opportunity is £28k plus benefits working Monday to Friday (days).
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
- Bolton, Greater Manchester
- Up to £10.00 per hour
- 24 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced logistics recruitment professional to join an established and successful independent workforce management expert. The role will be for Logistics Recruiter at our clients' site in Bolton. The role is expected to last a minimum of 3 to 4 months... Read More
Customer Account Manager
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Up to £10.00 per week
- 16 days ago
Duties to include: Processing customer orders Dealing with complaints and queries Generating reports for management Stock taking Dealing with customers over the telephone and e-mail Organising transport Personal attributes: Excellent customer service skills Good IT skills - Word, Excel ... Read More