We are seeking two unique individuals to join our friendly, close knit and hard-working team on a full-time basis in the role of Recruitment Administrator.
Employee engagement is our number one priority, happy employees make a successful business, and this is reflected in the fact that our staff retention is over 85%. We offer fantastic training, mentoring & coaching and probably one of the best overall packages you will find in our sector and certainly the best management team you will find anywhere!
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Support the Logistics permanent recruitment team.
- Manage the recruitment and applicant systems.
- Keep candidate information updated.
- Diary management of interviews, rooms and personnel.
- Review applications and forward to relevant managers.
- Data cleansing.
- Support the Logistics Business Manager with ad-hoc duties.
To apply for the position of Recruitment Administrator you must:
- Ideally you will have experience in a similar Recruitment/HR Administration or Assistant role. However, those from an Administration/Office Support/Reception background will also be considered.
- Have excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Be able to prioritise workload.
- Have good IT skills.
What can we offer you:
- Best Companies to Work for 2020 - We are an employer whom has employee engagement at the heart of everything we do.
- Up to 50 days holiday per year.
- Membership of our Gold Club - this could include an all expenses trip to Dubai as well at Private Healthcare cover.
- Access to the AIG Smart Health app - 24 hr unlimited access to a suite of six service; a 24/7 UK-based GP, best Doctors, mental health support, a health check, access to nutrition consultations and an online fitness programme. This service is also available to your immediate family, including children up to the age of 21.
- Dress down Fridays.
- Payday breakfast.
This is an exciting time to join Barker Ross Logistics, you will be joining a dynamic and fast paced office environment that has an outstanding culture.
For more information on this role please call Adam Deeprose on 0116 2047654 or email your CV to email@example.com
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.