Barker Ross are currently looking for an experienced Administrator to join the team in Northampton.
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to work in the recruitment industry where progression and development opportunities are available.
Office hours are:
Monday to Friday 08:30-17:30 - 1 hour lunch
Duties and Responsibilities:
- General administrative duties
- Maintaining and updating the database on a daily basis
- Organise mailshots for clients and candidates
- Preparing cvs
- Covering reception
- Processing temporary payroll and all related admin tasks
- Assisting candidates with their online applications and taking copies of all relevant documents
- Scanning / Filing documents into database
- Answering telephones and email enquiries
- Organise telephone and face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Keep dairies and making appointments
- Cleansing database
- Meet and Greet
- Previous Administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and proactive
- The ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent organisation skills
- Able to use Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to prioritise tasks and workload
- Reliability and honesty
Please call Northampton 01604 634479 for more details.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Customer Account Manager
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Up to £10.00 per week
- 15 days ago
Duties to include: Processing customer orders Dealing with complaints and queries Generating reports for management Stock taking Dealing with customers over the telephone and e-mail Organising transport Personal attributes: Excellent customer service skills Good IT skills - Word, Excel ... Read More
Stock Clerk Role - Daventry
- Daventry, Northamptonshire
- Up to £9.40 per hour
- 16 days ago
Barker Ross are recruiting for a Stock clerk for our client based in Daventry starting ASAP. This is 9 month maternity cover role. Starting pay is £9.40 raising to £10.85 after 12 weeks. Hours of work are: 09:00-17:30 Mon-Fri Normal duties include but not limited to: System allocation O... Read More
Operational Business Support Executive
- Hounslow, London
- Up to £30000 per annum + plus excellent company benefits
- 7 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for a high calibre professional to join a global market leader in the logistics industry in the capacity of Operational Support Executive at their Heathrow Airport site. Executive Operational Support reports directly into the Operation Director and the successf... Read More