Barker Ross are currently looking for an experienced Administrator to join the team in Northampton.
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to work in the recruitment industry where progression and development opportunities are available.
Office hours are:
Monday to Friday 08:30-17:30 - 1 hour lunch
Duties and Responsibilities:
- General administrative duties
- Maintaining and updating the database on a daily basis
- Organise mailshots for clients and candidates
- Preparing cvs
- Covering reception
- Processing temporary payroll and all related admin tasks
- Assisting candidates with their online applications and taking copies of all relevant documents
- Scanning / Filing documents into database
- Answering telephones and email enquiries
- Organise telephone and face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Keep dairies and making appointments
- Cleansing database
- Meet and Greet
- Previous Administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and proactive
- The ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent organisation skills
- Able to use Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to prioritise tasks and workload
- Reliability and honesty
Please call Northampton 01604 634479 for more details.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.