You will support the Business Manager and Recruitment Consultants running accounts for the branch, your job will be to keep all accounts organised and assist with finding candidates for the new opportunities received daily whilst ensuring KPI's are achieved.
You will have regular meetings with the client so as to fully understand the current vacancies the team need to be working on and in what geographical areas. Fully support the team and step into the Business Manager's role as and when required.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Provide excellent levels of customer service, ensuring all clients' vacancies are fulfilled
- Build strong relationships with clients through site presence, telephone calls and meetings
- Understand clients individual vacancy requirements
- Attend Regular review meetings to ensure service levels are maintained
- Ability to prioritise workload, while dealing with various tasks at once
- Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and drive to succeed If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
We offer a competitive package along with great benefits.
Employee engagement is our number one priority, happy employees make a successful business, and this is reflected in the fact that our staff retention is over 85%. We offer fantastic training, mentoring & coaching and probably one of the best overall packages you will find in our sector and certainly the best management team you will find anywhere!
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Louise Thompson for more information regarding the role.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Group only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Experienced Logistic Recruitment Consultants
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Package dependant upon experience
- 19 days ago
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be required to work alongside other team members to build upon the existing client base. The role will involve both telesales and direct business development in order to develop client relationships and gain business and you will need a full clean dr... Read More