Looking for an opportunity to grow your career or start a new one?
You have probably looked through many adverts on your hunt for a new position and in most of them will have told you what skills and experience you must have to just get an interview. You will then have been told what you will be expected to deliver and the expectations the role comes with if you are successful in the position?
Don't get us wrong, we also have standards to achieve however we go about getting you to achieve them a little bit differently to others
What do we believe in?
We are passionate about our business. Passionate about the people who work in it, the people we work on behalf of and passionate about the people who work in our clients. People are our business.
Since 1988 we have developed and grown a hugely successful recruitment business that puts people at the heart of it. Our vision is to be one of the biggest private recruitment businesses in the UK. We are only able to do this by having outstanding people within it, people who know their ideas will be listened to, people who have clear progression plans, and people who thrive within a culture that supports and develops everyone. People who want to grow with us.
We are currently looking to recruit talented Onsite Account Coordinators who share our values and passion to support a new site in Shirebrook, Nottinghamshire
Key responsibilities as our Onsite Account Coordinator include:
- Delivering an outstanding candidate experience
- Interviewing, screening and assessing candidates for our client
- Using marketing & social media sources to attract individuals
- Provide excellent levels of customer service, ensuring our clients' vacancies are fulfilled
- Building strong relationships with clients & candidates
- Conducting site tours
- Understand client's individual vacancy requirements
- Attend Regular review meetings to ensure service levels are maintained
- Ability to prioritise workload, while dealing with various tasks at once
- Managing our Time, Attendance and Payroll System
- Ensuring legal compliance of all temporary labour
- Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and drive to succeed If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
- Performance management of the temporary workforce
If you want to thrive within our business, you should have a similar attitude to us; you will be someone who naturally believes in our core values:
- Solution focused - we don't have a blame culture; problems always happen it's how you solve those problems that's the key
- Technically Savyy - we embrace new technology and all forms of online and hard marketing
- Market leading - we want to be the best; we embrace positive change and are pioneers in our chosen sector
- Opportunity focused - always looking to grow and develop
- Passionate - passionate about our business and what we do
- Relentless - we never give up, ever.
Ideally you will be confident clearly talking to people both face to face and on the phone. We have a wide range of shift patterns and you will be required to work 5 out of 7 days per weeks on a permanent Early, Late or Evening Shift. If you have previously worked within an onsite operation great, but don't worry if you have not, to use attitude is key the rest we can train and develop. Having multiple language skills is a benefit however you should also have a reasonable written English level, the ability to use word and email and be a regular social media user.
What can we give you?
You will be joining one of the Best Companies to work for 2020, will receive strong basic salary, training plans that will support and develop your career and the opportunity for progression, serious progress. 75% of our Managers started without any experience in recruitment before joining us. Up to 50 days holiday a year and access to high performing clubs with rewards that include all expenses paid trips to Dubai and well as private healthcare cover. Lastly you will work within a positive, progressive culture that is passionate about people
Interested? Drop us your CV and we can talk
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
HR Assistant - Leicester
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £20000 - £21000 per annum + plus great benefits
- 1 day ago
We are looking for a HR Assistant to join our HR department at Head Office, you will have extensive experience of administration, a keen eye for detail and exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Key Responsibilities The successful HR Assistant will be responsible for: Prep... Read More
Administrator - Nottingham
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Up to £20000 per annum + plus great benefits
- 18 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join our successful Nottingham branch. The role will support the Administration Manager delivering required tasks and responsibilities. These will include: Answer and direct all incoming candidate/client calls in a professional and frie... Read More