Our well established client is a financial services company based in Canary Wharf, London. They are seeking an experienced Receptionist to join their team as soon as possible.
The role will be temporary on going, lasting until October 2021, working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday. The pay rate will be £12.50 per hour.
Duties will include: -
- Providing a seamless visitor management service on behalf of the client
- Ensuring that all client and visitor request and enquiries are fulfilled
- Ensuring that all client site procedures and standards are met, providing a 5* meet and greet service at all times and proactively welcoming all visitors
- Working as part of the front of house team across multiple reception points, communicating at all times with colleagues
- Assisting in the training where necessary for other client services and network team members
- Using the client site operating systems in accordance with guidelines
- Meeting room management, making necessary changes and arrangements as required
- Pre-registration of visitors and provision of badges
- Maintaining excellent relationships with the contract hospitality providers
- Escorting visitors where necessary to the meeting room areas
- Offering visitors refreshments where appropriate
- Working closely with all other service providers, contractors, and the facilities team
There will be an interview process for this role, the first stage being a Microsoft Teams interview.
Selected individuals will be required to go through advanced vetting, which can take between 2-3 weeks such as DBS checking etc.
In order to be considered for the role you must have previous reception experience, well presented with a clear and professional communication skills both written and verbal.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance or call Barker Ross on 01522 551910.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available