Salary: £9.00 - £10.00 per hour
Job type: Temporary ongoing
Hours: Monday to Friday (Days) 9am - 5pm
Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS
Barker Ross Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Receptionist/Administrator in the Chesterfield area. This will involve handling sensitive data, meeting and greeting clients on a front of house reception, inputting details onto System one, NHS database and handling calls.
- Handling caseloads and assessments and inputting sensitive dataset onto the inhouse database
- Inputting data onto the system one database
- To manage petty cash in line with policy for your base
- To complete staff absence reporting & training form for your base and email to Line Manager within set deadline each month
- To complete assessment inputting
- To complete scanning of paperwork for Key Workers in your base
- To manage the reception area including answering calls, diverting calls to other staff members
- To deal with client queries efficiently and effectively
- Recording all client contacts on database, ensuring that all information is logged appropriately and correctly
- To work on data quality as outlined by your line manager
Must have previous experience with data entry
Previous experience within administration / reception
Full UK drivers licence
If this is a role you are interested in, please contact Jade at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 or apply online to this advert.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available