Barker Ross are currently recruiting for reach stackers for one of our clients based in Nottinghamshire, DE74 area.
Our client is a larges privately owned transport company.
- Loading and unloading various sizes and weights of ISO shipping containers from/to trucks and trains.
- Stacking containers in allocated areas.
- Ensure safe and efficient operation of machinery and a reasonable knowledge of how the machine works.
Job Type: Full-time, Ongoing work
Monday to Saturday - £16.00p/h
Sunday and BH - £21.33p/h
- 8.5-hour shift
- Monday to Saturday with ocassional Sundays
- Reach FLT licence (required)
- Reach stacker experience (beneficial)
- Full UK Driving licence (required) and own transport due to locations
If interested, please apply and for more information please call Karina on 0115 8960 888
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available