Multiple Rail Plant Fitters
Location: Ripon, North Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive Rates and Overtime available at time and a half
Hours: 40 hour week - 0800 - 1630
My client, are a market leading company providing quality 4-wheel drive Road2Rail Vehicles, Trailers and attachments, who are looking for multiple rail plant fitters to be based out of Ripon, North Yorkshire.
The main resposiblities you will have:
- Service and maintenance of vehicles according to road and rail industry standards
- Involvement in manufacture of vehicles
- Ensuring the repair of any quarantined vehicles and returned to the fleet
- Preparing vehicles for MOTs
- Working nationwide responding to breakdowns
- After gaining experience in specialist products you will take your turn in a rota on-call system
The ideal candidate will:
- Need to have a mechanical background ideally with a Level 3 Diploma in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair or equivalent
- Need a full driving licence. Also having a trailer licence or class 2 is an advantage
- Experience with pneumatic/hydraulic/electrical systems is also an advantage
- Own transport is essential
You will be offered:
- A friendly, collaborative and high achieving team with the opportunity for growth and development
- A fast-paced, interesting and varied environment
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension after a three month trial period
- Lunch every Friday with the team
- A number of competencies required to operate specialist vehicles
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Will Mandley at Barker Ross on 07718672050 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.