R&D Engineer - MMC Manufacturing - Leeds - £35K - £45k + Package
An industry leading manufacturer and designer of structural building components with over 35 years in the constructing manufacturing industry.
As the R&D Engineer you will be conducting the research & development of metal products for the construction market.
- Develop ideas, manage, and lead projects until they become real products
- Design detailed project plans with engineering, manufacturing, and sales and marketing team
- Manage all aspects of product development and production
- Perform market research to determine what types of products might be successful among consumers
- Research how existing products on the market are performing
- Research product ideas to determine their viability
- Collaborate with engineers and developers to create product designs and with marketing teams to develop sales plans for future products.
You will be an experience R&D Engineer with:
- HNC or similar qualification/experience in Engineering Design
- Experienced with product design, industrial design and computer-aided design engineering
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of Building Regulations
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- An ability to demonstrate understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods or demonstrate a willingness to learn.
- Excellent planning, organising and time management skills.
- The ability to meet competing deadlines in a calm and professional manner.
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team.
- Willingness to carry out further training and development.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety standards.
- Flexibility to work additional hours if required.
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role, please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 07808628040 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me email@example.com
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available