- Responsible for inspecting and verifying the quality of products manufactured and where materials being used fail to meet the specified standard, report these immediately to the Quality Team Leader/Production Leader to enable corrective action to be implemented.
- Responds to requests for inspection/approval in a timely manner and keeps records of work viewed / work ongoing using either QAR's and/or Fieldview.
- Responsible for checking the works within the relevant area of responsibility for compliance with both product specifications and drawings.
- Reports non conformance to responsible supervisor immediately and ensures regular reporting of progress and performance to line manager and others as instructed.
- Ensure NCR reports are raised for all Product Quality issues and corrective & preventive actions implemented in a timely manner.
- Carries out regular reporting of progress and performance to line manager and others as instructed.
- Work as a team player and commit to continual improvement in safety, quality and production efficiency.
Hours of work, days and afternoon shift.