Barker Ross is currently looking for a full time Quality Officer for one of our clients - one of the UK's leading pharmaceutical company based in Derby (DE21 area).
Full time role, 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 16:00
Pay rate £11.79 - £14.38 per hour depending on experience
Duties will include:
- Participate in the investigation process for environmental monitoring of compound non-conformances
- Support the compounding team in any further actions required as a result of the investigation
- Data analysis work - reporting and use of Excel
- Experience working in GMP environment
- Experience working in QA/QC
- Competent in us of MS Office Package
- Good attention to details
- Data Analysis
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving/investigational skills
- Experience of risk assessment and root cause analysis
- Experience working in Aseptic Manufacturing or Microbiology Laboratory
If you are interested please contact Gosia on 0115 941 6324
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available