A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Quality Inspector at a Leicester based global engineering manufacturing company.
As the Quality Inspector, you will uphold the safety regulations of our company and supervise the production process to guarantee that all our products meet quality expectations.
The chosen candidate will perform regular product evaluations, record inspection results, and recommend improvements to the production process. To excel in this role, applicants should demonstrate great attention to detail with excellent technical and math abilities.
- Measure product dimensions examine functionality and compare the final product to the specifications.
- Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Teach the production team about quality control concerns to improve product excellence.
- Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
- Calibrating measuring equipment and measuring testing variables
- Communicating with the rest of the Quality Control (QC) department so they become aware of any defects in the product and how to repair them
- Communicating with suppliers and distributors to let them know about potential problems and discuss how to solve them
- Using equipment like callipers, vernier, micrometres, high gauge, CMM shadow graph and others to make accurate measurements
- Reading engineering schematics and comparing them with the finished product
- First and last part off.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07718 763550
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available