Quality Engineer - Offsite Manufacturing - Northfleet, Kent - £35K-£40K + Package
This is an opportunity to join an exciting new business within the Berkeley Group at an early stage of the project. This strategic new venture is being established to produce volumetric modules on behalf of Berkeley Group which are specifically designed and engineered for the residential housing sector to help create high performing, high quality and comfortable homes for people to enjoy living in.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Maintain and provide ongoing development of the ISO system ISO9001
- Facilitate / participate in new project activities such as DFMEA & PFMEA and control plans
- Participate in the development of new process flows
- Participate in design for manufacture & assembly reviews
- Reviews of specifications and changes
- Ensure an efficient project quality handoff to manufacturing
- Develop PPAP activity plans for new part introduction when required
- Ensure supplier audits / site assessments are conducted against plan
- Monitor and report on performance according to agreed standards and take necessary action to communicate / resolve according to performance levels for both internal and supplier quality
- Stand in for the Quality Manager when the needs arise
- Administration of customer complaints
- Champion projects that enhance and promote the effectiveness and efficiency of the quality system and product quality
- Develop, implement and conduct training programs to increase Quality Assurance skills across the business
- Actively participate in continuous improvement program
You will be an experience Quality Engineer with:
- A proven record of achievement through effective people management and systems of work
- The ability to professionally communicate and build relationships with all stakeholders
- Hands on experience related to the design, development, and implementation of manufacturing processes
- Demonstrated knowledge and practice of the APQP process including D/PFMEA's, Control Plans
- Proven process control & process capability experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and practice of measurement systems analysis
- Degree in mechanical/ quality engineering
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role, please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 07808628040 or email your CV to email@example.com.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available