A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Quality Coordinator at beverage manufacturer based in the Peterborough area.
The role of the Quality Coordinator is to implement effective quality systems and audits to ensure company procedures are adhered to and compliance standards met.
The Quality Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Development and maintenance of systems to ensure compliance of food safety requirements which include the following schemes:
- Soil Association
- Rainforest Alliance
- Traceability and investigation of customer complaints
- Day to day Q.C. of production activities
- Internal and customer specifications and compliance documentation requested by customers
- Internal audits.
- Assist department on all regulatory internal/external processes, audits and visits.
- Ensure all employees comply with G.M.P. and hygiene procedures
- Carry out finished goods checks ensuring with standards.
- A.C.C.P. team member
- Contribute to the 'Continuous Improvement' of Quality System.
- Keep up to data with legislation via trade associations, government sources such as FSA, and BCA and subscribing to newsletters.
The successful Quality Coordinator will have the following experience & training:
- Food science or similar relevant degree.
- At least 1 years' experience in Q.C. with knowledge and application of B.R.C in the food industry. Computer literate.
- Strong communication skills.
- Flexible in terms of working hours.
- Good attitude.
- Work / Skills: -
- Must be able to organize.
- Good attention to detail.
- Must be able to drive through change where required.
Working hours are 9am - 5.15pm with 30 mins unpaid lunch.
Salary for this role is £27,000
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07718 763550 or 0116 478 0998.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £11.00 - £12.00 per hour + DOE
- 28 days ago
Barker Ross are recruiting for an Quality Controller (Quality Assurance) to join our client based in Northampton. Key Responsibilities To review company training needs in conjunction with senior management. Undertake Induction Training for all new employees. To ensure and monitor factor... Read More
Quality Assurance Technician
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- Up to £10.35 per hour
- 22 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Quality Assurance Technician at a Leicester based food manufacturing company. The Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Technician are: Conduct your shift handover at the start and end of each shift in line with the han... Read More
Safety, Quality, Security & Environment Manager (SQSE)
- Carlisle, Cumbria
- £45000 - £50000 per annum + plus company car + Benefits
- 23 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Safety, Quality, Security & Environment Manager to join a forward thinking and fast-growing food/FMCG company based in Carlisle. My client is an ambitious and fast-growing global biscuits and confectionery business investing heavily in ... Read More