Barker Ross is currently looking for an experienced Quality Controller for one of our clients - one of the UK's leading cheese manufacturer based in Bottesford (NG13 area).
On going, full time work with permanent opportunities and an immediate start available.
Afternoon shift: 14:00 - 22:00
Pay rate £10.73 per hour, overtime available
Duties will include:
- Undertaking quality control procedures and completing all documentation genuinely and legibly.
- Ensuring all records retained in a good condition and filed appropriately.
- Undertaking inspections and checks at specific standards to ensure the product meets the high standards set out.
- Highlighting and communicating any quality issues that may occur to the QC manager.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained in a good and clean condition.
- Collecting samples, labelling and taking to the shelf life room.
- Ensuring all work activities comply with third party and company standards and health & safety.
- Following QC manager and technical changes due to seasonal trends.
Previous experience in quality control is essential.
Candidate must be happy with working within busy food production environment.
If you are interested please contact Gosia on 0115 8960 888
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.