Barker Ross are recruiting for an Quality Controller (Quality Assurance) to join our client based in Northampton.
- To review company training needs in conjunction with senior management.
- Undertake Induction Training for all new employees.
- To ensure and monitor factory and production standards with regards to Good Manufacturing Practices, Hygiene and Quality.
- To maintain calibration schedule and associated records.
- Monitor cleaning standards, including equipment by means of audits and taking swab samples, including allergen tests.
- Maintain swab and product sampling plans and records in line with company policy.
- Maintain Corrective Action file to ensure any non-conformities are allocated to the correct person/department and are closed off satisfactorily when completed.
- To ensure all staff have the appropriate certification to work within the factory (Basic Food Hygiene).
- To ensure all staff have a clear understanding of the hygiene standards and practices.
- To ensure all HACCP and Due Diligence procedures are implemented by staff.
- Participate in continuous on going improvement projects.
- Maintain quality assurance analysis.
- Follow and check all GMP's, safety policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Collect and prepare samples for evaluation.
- Collect microbiological swab samples for evaluation.
- Assist in performing inbound inspections of all products.
- Undertake traceability audits as defined in the Quality Manual
- Any weaknesses in production practices are highlighted to the Technical Team/ General Manager and that appropriate strategies to combat these are adopted.
Please call Tanya @ Barker Ross 01604 634479 for more details.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Quality Assurance Food Manufacturing
- Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £11.00 - £12.00 per hour + DOE
- 7 days ago
Barker Ross are recruiting for an QUALITY ASSURANCE position working in an Food Manufacturing factory for our client based in Northampton. 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday Permanent position starting ASAP Role as a Quality Assurance working in a Food Factory: To review company traini... Read More
Quality Assurance Technician
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- Up to £10.35 per hour
- 20 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Quality Assurance Technician at a Leicester based food manufacturing company. The Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Technician are: Conduct your shift handover at the start and end of each shift in line with the han... Read More
Catering Assistant NHS Shropshire
- Bridgnorth, Shropshire
- Up to £9.03 per hour + Plus a pay increase at 12 weeks
- 21 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for Catering Assistants Our Client is the NHS Key Responsibilities : Ensure a good standard of quality control during preparation and dispatch of food. This includes the documentation of the process in accordance with the safe food system e.g. temper... Read More
Safety, Quality, Security & Environment Manager (SQSE)
- Carlisle, Cumbria
- £45000 - £50000 per annum + plus company car + Benefits
- 21 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Safety, Quality, Security & Environment Manager to join a forward thinking and fast-growing food/FMCG company based in Carlisle. My client is an ambitious and fast-growing global biscuits and confectionery business investing heavily in ... Read More