Our client is a well established large scale growing and packing business operating in the UK fresh produce sector. They are currently looking to recruit a Quality Auditor to be based out of their Newark site.
- Compiling, issuing and training of process control records and quality standards.
- Stock Control
- Auditing and monitoring of food safety, quality and legality within the factory.
- Internal Auditing systems, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Critical Control Point (CCP) audits
- Troubleshooting and supporting Operations / Technical in resolving issues
- Monitor the standards of hygiene, food safety, GMP, traceability, allergen management, legality and quality
- Temperature probe checks and temperature weekly calibrations
- Chlorine checks
- Colour coding and date coding
- Inputting Quality Control into a Tablet device
- Ensuring foreign body controls are in place and adequate in production areas
- Ensuring technical systems are in place in their factory / area and are being followed
- Calibration of key equipment
- Shelf life, labelling and barcoding
- Ensuring their area / factory is to the best GMP standards ready for unannounced audits / customer visits.
- Excellent knowledge of Good Manufacturing Policies and Critical Control Points
- At least 2 years experience in the food industry.
- Basic English and Maths skills
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- IT skills/computer literate - Including knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook
- HACCP accredited
Salary for this opportunity is £8.80per hour (Standard) £11.00per hour overtime
Basic working hours are Monday to Friday 6.30am-4.30pm and Saturday 6.30am-1230pm however you must be flexible to meet business demands (overtime is given after 40hours
For immediate consideration please apply and send your CV without delay.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.