A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Quality Assurance Auditor at a multi-site UK based manufacturer of home baking products based in Nottingham.
My client is excited to be advertising for a Quality Assurance Auditor role within their Technical team at their manufacturing site in Nottingham.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to drive quality through production processes by the application of the quality management system. With a proven ability to drive improvements through the factory processes.
To be successful in this role you will have at least 3 years' experience in a similar role in food production.
Main Accountabilities of Role:
- Internal Audits
- Customer complaint investigations
- Managing out of specification investigations such as failed micro result
- Investigating non-conformances
- Presence in the factory to monitor and drive standards to audit requirements
- Dealing with day-to-day factory issues
- All samples and quality panel processes
- carry out routines such as testing, GMP compliance, quality panels
- Experience gained within an auditing (QA) role within a food / FMCG environment
- Level 3 Food Hygiene or higher
- HACCP Basic Level
- Ability to challenge
- Full understanding of food quality processes BRC SEDEX
- Can thrive in a busy and high-pressured environment
- Organised and can deal with multi priorities
Working hours are Monday - Friday, Shift working 06:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00, 22:00-06:00 , salary for this role is £20,000 - £24,000
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07718 763550.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Quality Assurance Auditor
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £20000 - £24000 per annum
- 20 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Quality Assurance Auditor at a multi-site UK based manufacturer of home baking products based in Nottingham. My client is excited to be advertising for a Quality Assurance Auditor role within their Technical team at their manufacturing site in No... Read More