Barker Ross is looking for a full time Quality & Assurance Administration Support for one of our clients based in Wakefield.
Duration: temp to perm - subject to review at 3 months
Pay Rate: £9.23 per hour PAYE
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Ideal start date: ASAP
This role involves working in the Quality & Assurance team who oversee updating of records, databases and patients incidents and complaints. DBS is not required as role does not require patient interaction but is more administering written letters and related activities around records etc and interacting between departments.
Ideal person will have a very strong grasp of MS Office packages - Word, Excel, Powerpoint and will have a good understanding of data quality and have worked in a data quality environment previously, strong ability to liaise at all levels and confidential approach. Experience in related role previously in terms of data and duties.
Day to Day Duties:
- As per spec
- Proven experience in a role where the below are evident (evidenced on CV)
- Typing skills - please state words per minute where possible
- Experience of minute taking
- Experience in a data quality environment
- Proven experience of organising meetings, events booking rooms and confirming attendance/diary invites to ALL levels of participant (confident to liaise at senior level)
- MS Office - strong - Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- Data accuracy and attention to detail
- Work within existing standards
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Experience with patient systems a plus but not essential
If you are interested please apply online, send your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Gosia on 0115 941 6324.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available