This role involves working in the Quality & Assurance team who oversee updating of records, databases and patients incidents and complaints. DBS is not required as role does not require patient interaction but is more administering written letters and related activities around records etc and interacting between departments.
Ideal person will have a very strong grasp of MS Office packages - Word, Excel, Powerpoint and will have a good understanding of data quality and have worked in a data quality environment previously, strong ability to liaise at all levels and confidential approach. Experience in related role previously in terms of data and duties.
Day to Day Duties:
- A key member of the team, this post ensures that the Quality and Assurance team maintain up to date records, data bases and keeps the Patient Incident process up to date to ensure the smooth running of governance in the organisation
Provide assistance to the Quality and Assurance lead in supporting Clinical Governance and Patient Safety across our client to the standards required by the clients Board, The Care Quality Commission and International Standards Organisation.
To implement systems and process that support the management of data and information that is essential to Heads of Services, professionals, executive teams and the board.
To manage a complaints/patient safety incident system including data entry and production of data in a variety of forms for reporting purposes.
To maintain several data bases and evidence to support the integrity of the governance department and to maintain compliance with CQC.
To provide administrative support to the governance team, arranging meetings and take minutes. Ensuring the clinical governance systems and processes are up to date and accurate.
- Proven experience in a role where the below are evident
- Typing skills - please state words per minute where possible
- Experience of minute taking
- Experience in a data quality environment
- Proven experience of organising meetings, events booking rooms and confirming attendance/diary invites to ALL levels of participant (confident to liaise at senior level)
- MS Office - strong - Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- Data accuracy and attention to detail
- Work within existing standards
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- NVQ Level 3 in Administration
- Experience with patient systems a plus but not essential
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Customer Service Advisors - Lincoln
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Up to £8.72 per hour
- 21 days ago
Our client based in Lincoln is currently seeking 3 Customer Service Advisors to join their team as soon as possible to assist with an increase in workload. The roles will be temporary and are estimated to last for the next 2 months however, this could be extended depending on workload. ... Read More
Document Production Specialist
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £25000 - £40000 per annum
- 2 days ago
Our client is an impressive corporate organisation providing bespoke professional services for a range of projects and high profile clients. Due to continued success they are now looking to recruit 2 permanent Document Production Specialist s working 5pm - 2am or midnight - 9am to suppo... Read More