Our client based near Sleaford is one of the UK's most successful manufacturers of disposable products who provide innovative, highly decorative tissues to major retailers in the UK and European markets.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced QA to join the team as soon as possible. This will be a maternity cover contract to begin with but could lead to a permanent role for the right candidate.
You will be required to work a rotating shift pattern of mornings (6am-2pm), afternoons (2pm-10pm) and nights (10pm-6am) Monday to Friday each week.
The pay rate will be £8.72 per hour, increasing to £9.00 after completion of training.
Duties of the role will include: -
- QA testing of all raw materials and packaging to site
- Conduct line checks against the set schedule and specification
- Conduct retained samples and documentation
- Data entry into computer systems
- Controlling of QA hold stock
- Completing data for site systems as required
- Conduct sign offs of printed paper
- Supply required paperwork for production
- Communicate any issues found
- Daily production paperwork checks
- Performing product investigations
- Carrying out and assisting with audits
In order to be considered for this role you must have previous quality experience, along with your own transport in order to reach the remote location of the factory.
Please apply in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available