Our client based near Sleaford is one of the UK's most successful manufacturers of disposable products who provide innovative, highly decorative tissues to major retailers in the UK and European markets.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced QA (Quality Assurance/Controller) to join the team as soon as possible. This will be a full time permanent position.
Hours for the role will be Monday to Friday 18:00 - 02:00, 20:00 - 04:00 or 22:00 - 06:00.
The pay rate will be £10.50 per hour, increasing to £10.70 after completion of training.
Duties of the role will include:
- QA testing of raw materials, packaging, finished products
- Collecting retained samples and filling documentation
- Analyse, investigate and monitor reported quality issues
- Data entry into computer systems
- Carrying out of the following audits - Glass, Hygiene, Good Manufacturing Practices
- Communicate within the team and other departments
- Complete any further administration and project work within own or other departments as the company reasonably requests
Previously quality control experience would be an advantage but is not essential to the role, as full training will be given. Own transport is essential, in order to reach the remote location of our client.
Please apply in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available