Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a experienced QA/Technical assistant for a Food Manufacturing site based in Nottinghamshire
Key Responsibilities :
- To cover the Technical Manager as required
- To cover QA on the factory floor as required
- Assist production teams with resolving quality related concerns
- Assist the Technical Manager in upholding GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards on site
- Complete various document checks
- Update KPIs and Technical trending data e.g. complaints
- Update and review product specifications
- Ensure effective cleaning is being completed across site
- Assist with the gathering of information and documentation of Work Instructions
- Complete site Internal Audits
- Complete Traceability exercises
- Compiling of the Training Database
- Glass Checks
- Collate product samples and oversee the completion of all sample submissions and testing requirements with independent laboratory
- Customer and external auditor liaison
- Promote a 'SAFE' culture by ensuring that Health & Safety is adhered to and report any Health & Safety risks / near misses
- Support team members in the successful achievement of company and personal targets
- Documenting Procedures and Work Instructions on site
- At all times uphold the Ethical and Technical standards of the company
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Proven practical knowledge within this role
Candidates will need transport due to the role being based between two sister sites in Nottingham
If interested, please apply online and for more information please call Sarah on 0115 9416324
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.