A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Purchasing Administrator for a hydraulic equipment supplier in the Loughborough area.
Duties of the Purchasing Administrator are as follows:
- Producing reports using PowerPoint
- Placing Purchase Orders
- Chasing outstanding purchase orders by telephone
- Liaising between all departments
- Communicating with suppliers
- Assist with incorrect invoices
- Check Acknowledgments
- Keeping all purchase order up to date with correct delivery dates and any information about that order in notes
- Updating individual pricing on parts
- Filing, scanning and laminating
The ideal candidate will:
- Be competent in Excel (ideally V-Look Ups & Pivot Table experience)
- Have previous experience as an Administrator within a Purchasing environment (not essential but advantageous)
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.30pm, Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm and Saturdays 8.30am - 12.30pm.
Salary for this role starts from £20,000 depending on experience.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07718 763550 or 0116 478 0998.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.