Barker Ross are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger/ Payroll administrator for our client based in Corby. You will primarily responsible for both purchase ledger & Payroll within the company.
Monday to Thursday - 9AM - 17:00pm
Friday - 9am - 16:30pm
37.5 hour paid week
- Experience in using sage 200, Sage payroll 50 - for 50 employees
- Experience with Breathe and Excel for running accounts
- Good knowledge of current payroll & pension legislation for SME's (reporting on pension contributions and maintain auto enrolment scheme)
Duties will include:
- Weekly and monthly payroll
- Monitor accounts, emails
- Print and distribute invoices and statements - Deal with any queries
- Matching invoices to delivery notes and raise and resolve queries
- Set up new suppliers
- Raise pre-payment schedules
- Allocation of hours and overtime from weekly time-sheets
- Raise P45 & P60s (HMRC reports) - (Including starters & leavers forms)
- Report payroll figures monthly
Other duties including answering telephone, reception and other responsibilities as and when required.
Please call 01604 634479 for more details.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.