Our client is one of the largest providers of supported accommodation services various clients such as young people, clients with a history of homelessness, mental health or substance misuse issues. They aim to help vulnerable people find opportunities to change their lives and futures.
Position Available: Project Worker - Complex Needs (Kentish Town), 37.5hrs, £11.71 per hour
You'll be based in a newly opening service, which will provide long term accommodation for adults who have previously been homeless and whom may have complex needs including mental health and substance misuse.
We only require applications form people with experience with clients in the following areas - substance misuse, homelessness, mental health, complex needs or supported accommodation. We are not seeking candidates with a care background.
Support Workers completing line cover will be required to;
- Complete Needs and Risk Assessments
- Hold a caseload of clients up to 14 clients including 10 in the main service and a further 4 with low needs in another service a short walk away
- Provide support with training and employment
- Signpost to relevant services
- Provide support and assistance around housing
- Engage with services including treatment services
- Support clients to maximise their incomes - benefits, employment etc.
- Support clients to access primary & secondary healthcare services
- Have experience of working with rough sleepers and have previously held a caseload of clients with complex needs
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please forward your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 07824016243
*Please note the above outlined experience is the 'minimum' first stage criteria for this role, we will therefore be unable to consider your application unless you are able to demonstrate a relevant work history in line with this position.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.