Our client based on the North Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire border are currently looking for experienced Project Support Officer/Marketing Exec, to join our Operations Improvement Team on a temp to perm basis. You'll be supporting an impressive state of the art 2m square foot Distribution Centre, that's over 30 Football pitches, and is one of the most advanced warehouses within the UK.
This is a new role, and you will have the opportunity to make this your own. An excellent opportunity to showcase your strong background in Administration or Marketing, specifically working in a fast-paced environment where there are multiple projects to be managed.
Our client has ambitions to transform our culture and be recognised as a place where everyone wants to 'Stay, Strive and Thrive' making them a world class place to work, one where you can achieve your career ambitions.
- Support development of communication strategy and plan
- Support internal marketing and communications
- Able to think strategically and deliver project goals
- Writing newsletter content, taking photos and engaging both associates and managers on-site
- Partnering with agencies on engagement initiatives for staff.
- Working with workstream leads to take on and distribute weekly information to key stakeholders.
- Working with agencies on-site to improve the staff experience through supporting various initiatives such as "you said we did".
- Use of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint to generate reporting, and weekly status reports for various purposes and functions.
- Planning for meetings, professional development, and other department initiatives.
- Problem-solving to resolve ad-hoc issues in a timely manner.
The person we're looking for will have:
- A warm, friendly and engaging individual - able to get the best out of the people around them and develop great long-term relationships.
- Be creative and have an artistic flair
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience organising a number of varied workstreams and tasks in a similar role - this would particularly suit a communications-savvy individual, either having a great social media presence and a natural aptitude for communication, having worked in a marketing office, or a communications role.
- Organisation skills - you will be able to manage a varied role which will include some time spent in a warehouse environment.
- Bags of energy! We are looking for a hands-on individual who can move at pace!
- A self-starter and natural problem solver - you will need to be proactive and great at prioritisation, needing little guidance to "hit the ground running".
- Great writing skills and skilled at collating information.
- Experience with Monday.com or other project management software would be helpful, but not essential for this role.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Rutland, England
- £35000 - £37000 per annum + Plus profit share / bonus
- 8 days ago
A forward-thinking fulfilment, e-commerce, distribution, warehousing and storage solutions business has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Office Manager to join a friendly, supportive team in Rutland on a full time, permanent basis (Mon to Fri) Ideally you will have... Read More