Our client based on the North Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire border are currently looking for an experienced Administrator/Project Support Officer, to join our Operations Improvement Team on a temp to perm basis. You'll be supporting an impressive state of the art 2m square foot Distribution Centre, that's over 30 Football pitches, and is one of the most advanced warehouses within the UK.
This is a new role, and you will have the opportunity to make this your own. An excellent opportunity to showcase your strong background in Administration or Project Support, specifically working in a fast-paced environment where there are multiple priorities to be managed.
Our client has ambitions to transform our culture and be recognised as a place where everyone wants to 'Stay, Strive and Thrive' making them a world class place to work, one where you can achieve your career ambitions.
- Providing direct support and partnership to the Programme Managers in the team.
- Managing Monday.com system and keeping this up to date.
- Working with workstream leads to keep Monday.com live, understanding project progress, and capturing relevant information through risk registers if there are any blockers to performance.
- Note-taking in meetings, including project action logging.
- General administration across a number of workstreams - conducting a varied range of ad-hoc and weekly tasks, such as raising POs, checking documents, ordering supplies, email distribution lists, etc.
- Use of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint to generate PowerPoint packs, and weekly project status reports.
- Event planning for meetings, professional development, and other department initiatives.
- Problem-solving to resolve ad-hoc issues in a timely manner.
The person we're looking for will have:
- Experience organising a number of varied workstreams and tasks in a similar role - this would particularly suit someone who has carried out similar tasks through a PA role, Project Administrator role, or a "General Administrator" role working cross departmentally.
- Organisation skills - you will be able to manage a varied role which will include some time spent in a warehouse environment.
- Bags of energy! We are looking for a hands-on individual who can move at pace!
- A self-starter and natural problem solver - you will need to be proactive and great at prioritisation, needing little guidance to "hit the ground running".
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Great at collating information, working with different teams on shift.
- Experience with Monday.com or other project management software would be a distinct advantage.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Quality Assurance Lead
- Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- 2 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to implement their knowledge, skills and expertise as Quality Assurance Lead with a very friendly and expanding handling and fulfilment business in Market Harborough. You will play a pro-active and critical part in the day-to-da... Read More
Warehouse Administration Manager
- Rutland, England
- Up to £35000 per annum + plus profit share scheme
- 10 days ago
A forward-thinking fulfilment, e-commerce, distribution, warehousing and storage solutions business has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Warehouse Administration Manager who is looking to take that next important career. You will join a small, friendly team in Rutl... Read More