Our client is seeking a Project Manager in supported living as well as adults with challenging behaviour. The role will be based in the area of Stratford and if you have the right attitude and experince then this might be an opportunity for you.
Position Available: Project Manager - Supported living / Adults with challenging behaviour - Full Time
Salary - £26,000 - £28,00: Based upon experince and skills.
The role of Retirement Living Housing Manager will include:
- Providing business support to the scheme by working with relevant parties to facilitate contracts with the best use of the scheme's services.
- Working closely with the director and taking on the responsibility where needed.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, computer literacy and numeracy
- Ability to set up and maintain both electronic and hard copy documents, spreadsheets and monitoring records
- Manage the invoice process electronically
- Proficient in Word and Microsoft Office and the ability to utilise clients's internal IT systems
- Empathy with older people as well as families, friends and carers
- A practical, calm and resilient approach
- Experience of working within a customer focused role and able to demonstrate effective relationship building, negotiation, influencing and conflict resolution skills and the ability to challenge inappropriate behaviour
- Ability to self-manage and prioritise workloads with the ability to meet conflicting deadlines
- Ability to make decisions within the clients Policies and Procedures in a lone working environment
- Ability to adapt communication style appropriately in order to deal with a range of issues in a firm and fair manner in line with the clients valued behaviours
- Ability to manage conversations and meetings to achieve outcomes, drawing them to a timely conclusion
- Ability to implement safe practice in accordance with risk assessment processes
- Ability to understand and work with diverse cultures
- Flexible approach with ability to adapt to change and undertake self-development and training
- Ability to manage difficult situations and to use initiative
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work professionally in the workplace
- Ability to work within a framework of continuous development and improvement, with a willingness to learn and share new ways of working
- Need to be flexible and attend other locations as required to support colleagues, attend meetings or for training purposes
Skills, Experiences and Requirements:
- Enhanced DBS (If on the update service the refernce number will be required)
- Proven experience in Support living as well as challenging behaviour.
- Managing Support Workers as well as Health Care Assistants.
- Poisitive attitude and willingness to learn and execute.
- A friendly personality with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Good administrative skills with a keen eye for detail
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office system
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please forward your CV for consideration to email@example.com or call me on 0203 617 3157
- *Please note the above outlined experience is the 'minimum' first stage criteria for this role, we will therefore be unable to consider your application unless you are able to demonstrate a relevant work history in line with this position.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.