Project Manager - MMC Offsite Construction - Kent - up to £80K + Car Allowance and Package
A forward-thinking company within the MMC sector develops Modular Homes that's needed for the UK to fix its property crisis and deliver a housing market that caters equally to all members of society.
As the Project Manager you will look after 4-5 projects at any one time:
- Work with the Design & Production Directors to create a shared vision for the delivery of our product range, ensuring that decisions are made in the best interests of the Business.
- Support the implementation of a 'Lean Construction' approach translating the principles of lean manufacturing into the onsite completion activity.
- Provide guidance and support at all stages of the project life cycle, from inception to completion providing feedback to all interested parties.
- Ensure that the project / development aspirations and the build requirements are maintained and that we deliver the project successfully
- Establish & deliver the programme of work for all site activity. Drive the implementation of lean techniques to drive up the level of process standardisation & control of work improving quality & speed of delivery.
- Responsible for the programme management interface with the client during the programme delivery phase.
- Review the requirements for Method Statements and Risk Assessment before operations commence for all contractors and operatives.
You will be an experience Project Manager with:
- Track record of successful delivery of major construction projects incorporating use of MMC / house build.
- Working experience of planning procedures & building regulations requirements relating to traditional and MMC construction & off-site manufacturing processes
- Experience of completing build programmes using Project, CPH&S plans, managing CDM requirements from both Client and PC roles
- A team player who works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve broader business objectives
- A challenging and Disruptive mind-set - able to create exciting opportunities to differentiate the product.
- Delivers on commitments
- Comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity, embraces change & provides leadership when faced with challenges
- Adopts a structured approach to problem solving,
- Exceptional project management skills
- NVQ level 6/7
- HNC/HND in Construction Management
- CSCS Black Card
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role, please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 07808628040 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me email@example.com
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Site Manager - Modular Build
- Kent, England
- Up to £60000 per annum + + Car Allowance and Package
- 23 days ago
Site Manager -Residential New Build MMC/Modular Construction - Broadstairs, Kent - £60K, Car Allowance + Package Company A forward-thinking company within the MMC sector develops Modular Homes that's needed for the UK to fix its property crisis and deliver a housing market that caters e... Read More