Project Manager -Ipswitch - up to £43K
A forward-thinking company, working across numerous specialisms, they are a passionate multi-disciplinary design and property consultancy. Their team of property specialists and designers provide innovative solutions to make places, properties and people be the best they can be.
- Flexible working
- Training & Development
- Bonus Schemes
- Bike2 Work Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
As the Project Manager, you will:
- Plan and manage projects in a robust and systematic way
- Deliver all projects on time, within budget and in accordance with agreed scope
- Oversee the production of feasibility studies and management of the Client Engagement Process
- Control all post contract procedures to ensure the project is correctly administered under the contract including preparing and issuing Contract certificates including payment certificates, completion certificates, making good defects certificates, CAI's, assessing extensions of time and the like
- Undertake Project Management techniques to satisfy planning, interface with designers, agencies and all stakeholders, implement and maintain quality control requirements, financial management and project reporting requirements
- Advise on contractual procedures and financial regulations
- Apply and report on the principles of risk management
- Ensure the delivery of quality assured, client focused products and services to meet the agreed requirements of the customer
As Project Manager you will have…
- Between two and five years experience as a project administrator in the Design, Surveying or Construction industry
- Degree level qualified and working towards professional qualification e.g. MRICS, CIOB, RIBA or similar
- Understanding and hands-on experience in Construction or Property Management
- Project or Asset Management experience or qualification
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role, please contact Skaidre Veckyte at Barker Ross on 07824 016223 or email your CV to email@example.com.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in MMC & White-Collar Construction recruitment, we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.