Great opportunities have arisen for ambitious professionals to implement their experience as Production Team Leader with world leader of meal-kits provider on a full-time, permanent basis in Nuneaton.
We are supporting our client across variety of shift patterns, as follows:
AM Team Leaders (shifts are 7am to 3pm, Thursday to Monday or Saturday to Wednesday 7am to 3pm).
PM Team Leaders (shifts are Thursday to Monday or Saturday to Wednesday 3pm to 11pm).
Nights Team Leaders (shifts are Saturday to Wednesday and Thursday to Sunday 10pm to 6.30am/7am).
In the role, you will be responsible for the accuracy and efficiency of your line with the aim is to have zero mistakes running at a quick pace to hit tight time restraints.
You will be expected to drive excellent standards of packing quality, food hygiene, health and safety and the happiness of your team.
Our client will expect you to be innovative and assertive in making quick decisions to ensure productivity is not affected and customers receive the perfect ingredients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Own the performance of a production line.
- Manage people, processes and systems to ensure key targets are met.
- Deliver against operational KPI's.
- Liaise and communicate with the Shift Manager.
- Seek to continually improve processes and identify areas of potential weaknesses.
- Inspire your team to care about our customers, brand and products.
- Maintain a safe working environment for all.
Successful candidates will be:
- Assertive, keen eye for detail, be able to multi-task and prioritise tasks.
- Practical knowledge and experience in an operational environment.
- FMCG and grocery retail knowledge is preferable.
- Previous experience managing a team.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- The ability to build a strong sense of team ownership and maintain a high level of morale within the work force.
- Energy, enthusiasm, positive, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude.
- Embraces change and willing to challenge the status- quo.
Salary and Benefits include:
AM Team Leader £24,575.
PM Team Leader £26,353.
Nights Team Leader £29,290.
33 days holiday, 70% discount on company subscription, heavily discounted weekly on-site market, Gym membership or Private health insurance access to their employee assistance programme, access to their onsite facilities including table tennis and pool table and free hot drinks and working with a fun, energetic and supportive team.
Genuine career prospects are available for the right candidate who is looking for that platform from which to develop their career!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Group Health and Safety Manager (Logistics)
- Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Up to £50000 per annum + plus good company benefits
- 2 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious professional to implement their expertise and experience as Group Health and Safety Manager with a dynamic and rapidly expanding logistics provider on a full-time, permanent basis. This is a truly exciting time to join the company that spe... Read More
Business Development Manager (Parcels)
- Whittlesey, Cambridgeshire
- £29000 - £35000 per annum + company car and other benefits
- 1 day ago
One of the leading providers in the parcel delivery network has an opportunity for a Logistics Business Development Manager. Working from there Peterborough head office or from home covering the UK. You will deliver profitable new business in line with organisational strategic goals, id... Read More
- Rochdale, Greater Manchester
- Superb remuneration and package
- 2 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious professional to implement their logistics, warehousing and distribution experience as Warehouse Manager for a blue-chip company on a full-time, permanent basis in Rochdale. This is a truly exciting time to join the company that specialises... Read More
- Rutland, England
- Up to £40000 per annum + plus bonus
- 11 days ago
A forward-thinking fulfilment, e-commerce, distribution, warehousing and storage solutions business has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Warehouse Manager to join their team in the Rutland (East Midlands) region on a full time, permanent basis. This is a fantastic ... Read More
Operations Manager (3PL)
- Halifax, West Yorkshire
- £45000 - £50000 per annum + plus company benefits
- 11 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to implement their logistics, warehousing and distribution experience as Operations Manager (3PL) with a dynamic and rapidly expanding logistics provider on a full-time, permanent basis in Halifax. This is a truly exciting time ... Read More