Great opportunities have arisen for ambitious professionals to implement their experience as Production Team Leader with world leader of meal-kits provider on a full-time, permanent basis in Nuneaton.
In the role, you will be responsible for the accuracy and efficiency of your line with the aim is to have zero mistakes running at a quick pace to hit tight time restraints.
You will be expected to drive excellent standards of packing quality, food hygiene, health and safety and the happiness of your team.
Our client will expect you to be innovative and assertive in making quick decisions to ensure productivity is not affected and customers receive the perfect ingredients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Own the performance of a production line.
- Manage people, processes and systems to ensure key targets are met.
- Deliver against operational KPI's.
- Liaise and communicate with the Shift Manager.
- Seek to continually improve processes and identify areas of potential weaknesses.
- Inspire your team to care about our customers, brand and products.
- Maintain a safe working environment for all.
Successful candidates will be:
- Assertive, keen eye for detail, be able to multi-task and prioritise tasks.
- Practical knowledge and experience in an operational environment.
- FMCG and grocery retail knowledge is preferable.
- Previous experience managing a team.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- The ability to build a strong sense of team ownership and maintain a high level of morale within the work force.
- Energy, enthusiasm, positive, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude.
- Embraces change and willing to challenge the status- quo.
The Hours are a rotating Shift Pattern working 4 on 4 off from 6-6 days and Nights.
Salary and Benefits include:
The Salary for this position is £26,418.13 plus a discretionary quarterly bonus of 10%.
33 days holiday, 70% discount on company subscription, heavily discounted weekly on-site market, Gym membership or Private health insurance access to their employee assistance programme, access to their onsite facilities including table tennis and pool table and free hot drinks and working with a fun, energetic and supportive team.
Genuine career prospects are available for the right candidate who is looking for that platform from which to develop their career!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.