Reporting directly to the Operation Supervisor the duties will include:
- Control the production and manufacturing areas ensuring the daily targets are met.
- Deliver on time all client projects
- Understanding and owning all elements of co-packing, finishing and gluing projects
- Maintain cleanliness throughout all areas
- Ensure any accidents, incidents and near misses are reported in line with company policy
- Ensure production lines are set up the following day's production
- Record, measure and monitor site efficiencies, analyse and implement change to drive improved efficiency and continuous improvement
- Deal with any issues on an ongoing daily basis to ensure the safe, efficient and smooth running if the site and adhere to the planned targets
- Ensure agency timesheets and health and safety sheets are checked and completed before being submitted to the Operations Supervisor
- Ensure all new starters have received relevant training for their role
- Ensure all stock is packed in accordance to the packing instructions
Skills and attributes:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to manage a team of up to 25
- A team player with a can do attitude
- Good communications skills both written and verbal
This position offers an immediate start following an interview process. To apply for this position please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
- Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Up to £24000 per annum + plus benefits
- 25 days ago
Production Supervisor My client is one of the largest manufactures of RTE products and supplies to both retailers and foodservice options across the They are currently looking to recruit Production Supervisors to work within one of their sites based near Kettering. They operate a contin... Read More