We are recruiting for a highly successful manufacturing company in South Leicestershire. Due to continued growth they are now looking to recruit a Production Planning Assistant, initially on a contract basis.
- Creation of production jobs and issuing of documentation
- Maintenance of production jobs to provide updated information
- Working with our Supply Chain colleagues to confirm material dates where necessary
- Providing supporting materials such as job labels
- Booking on of stock as necessary
- Supporting our Production and Supply Chain colleagues as may be necessary in stock control
Our ideal candidate:
- Production planning skills
- Use of an MRP system, ideally Microsoft NAV or Business Central
- Sound Microsoft Excel skills
- Good computer competencies including accurate data entry
- Good English and & numerical ability
- Must be methodical, organised and adaptable
- Essential to be a calm and affable communicator and team member
- £10.50 to £12.00 per hour depending on level of experience
- Day shift hours with early finish on Friday
- Possible contract extension or permanent employment
- 28 days holiday
- On site parking
If you are interested in the Production Planning Assistant role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available