We are currently looking for an experienced Production/Project Planner with a background in Joinery or POS/POP. This is an opportunity to work for a successful, established company that can provide progression and ongoing training.
- Provide all aspects of planning and programme for the successful delivery of projects.
- Support the Production Manager.
- Manage material requirements planning process.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across the departments.
- Problem solving and ensuring smooth operation of the production process.
- You will also have good numeracy skills and be a clear and logical thinker.
- Proven record of successfully planning projects to a high standard
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Good IT skills including MS Office.
- Knowledge of Autocad, Revit or similar is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Monday - Friday Days
- £28,000 to £32,000 per annum
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Contributory pension
Please apply today to be considered for this role!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Manufacturing Supervisor - Daventry
- Daventry, Northamptonshire
- Up to £12.5 per hour
- 5 days ago
Barker Ross are recruiting for an experienced Manufacturing/ Production Supervisor for out client based in Daventry, This is a temporary ongoing position. Monday to Thursday 07:30am-16:00pm Friday 07:30am - 15:00pm Pay is £12.50 per hour You will be responsible for the below: Supervise ... Read More